The name speaks for itself - Rhapsodies and Anecdotes. This is the venue in which I share (often ecstatically) personal stories about what God teaches me as I dive into His Word each day. I hope you like what I post and that it challenges you as it does me.

If you like, you can follow me on Blogger (check the sidebar to the right) and receive e-mail updates when I post. You can also follow me on twitter: @kirchdaddy.

Whatever you do and for whatever reason you're reading this right now, know this: I'm praying for you, reader. I'm praying that God works in your heart to draw you more and more to Himself.

10.05.2012

The Lord


"Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known. [Jeremiah 33:2-3]

The Lord.
The One who made all of the earth.
Who formed and crafted it into existence...
With. A. WORD.

The Lord is His Name!

Why would we NOT call out to Him?

Why would we NOT trust Him with all that we fear?
With all that concerns us?
With all that we are?

He is awesome. He is mighty. He is sovereignly reigning over all things.

Trust Him. Cry out to Him. Worship Him.

He is worthy to be praised.

1 comment:

Will Virella said...

Amen!

My Facebook channel is https://www.facebook.com/will.virella

or Google+ is https://plus.google.com/108260519192926438715/posts

If you want to fellow me on Twitter is https://twitter.com/StandTro

† Be blessed †