The name speaks for itself - Rhapsodies and Anecdotes. This is the venue in which I share (often ecstatically) personal stories about what God teaches me as I dive into His Word each day. I hope you like what I post and that it challenges you as it does me.

If you like, you can follow me on Blogger (check the sidebar to the right) and receive e-mail updates when I post. You can also follow me on twitter: @kirchdaddy.

Whatever you do and for whatever reason you're reading this right now, know this: I'm praying for you, reader. I'm praying that God works in your heart to draw you more and more to Himself.

5.06.2015

Regret and Repentance.















"The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart."

Genesis 6:6

It seems that there are probably many times where the Lord could be sorry that He created man. We mess up so often.

As a reminder and rebuke to myself, what sins do I insist on repeating that might make the Lord regret having made me? Am I headed down the road to death?

As an encouragement and challenge to myself, how am I confessing those sins and living in the grace that God has given through Jesus and His blood shed for me on the cross?

I want to live a grace-infused, repentance-laden daily walk with the Lord. Where are you in this journey? Let's pray for each other to walk daily in this way.

No comments: