The name speaks for itself - Rhapsodies and Anecdotes. This is the venue in which I share (often ecstatically) personal stories about what God teaches me as I dive into His Word each day. I hope you like what I post and that it challenges you as it does me.

If you like, you can follow me on Blogger (check the sidebar to the right) and receive e-mail updates when I post. You can also follow me on twitter: @kirchdaddy.

Whatever you do and for whatever reason you're reading this right now, know this: I'm praying for you, reader. I'm praying that God works in your heart to draw you more and more to Himself.

9.24.2008

Shock and Awe

I cannot tell you how freaked out I was when my alarm went off.

Besides the fact that I was having a weird dream, I quickly realized that I had not been woken in the middle of the night! Yay for Isabella sleeping!!

I went into her room just to check on her, and she was so still I thought she had died, so I put my hand on her head - she twitched a little and slept away. This is not the first time I have gotten up with my alarm without being woken in the middle of the night, but it is the first time I got up and she was still asleep. The other two times she woke up right around the same time as my alarm.

So, that said, I'm completely excited about her 7 week birthday today and the fact that she basically slept through the night!

No comments: